Maternity Cover with Immediate Start.
Full Training will be given.
The Sales Order Processor will be confident, bubbly and polite with an excellent telephone manner.
The Sales Order Processor will:
* Answer incoming calls from existing and new clients
* Processing customer orders
* Process card payments
* General administration tasks
* Answering emails and responding to queries
* Responding to messages and call backs to clients
* Using SAGE and CRM systems, as well as in-house systems
Ideally you will have previous experience in a similar role, however we would look to receive applications form experienced Administrators with excellent computer and customer service skills or vice versa.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 9am - 5.30pm.
To apply, forward your CV and Cover Letter along with your phone number clearly displayed to email@example.com stating 'Job Ref: OA'
For further information please contact +44 (0) 2841 753 900 / firstname.lastname@example.org