Are you searching for the perfect makeup training course for you? Look no further than HD In The Know. Open to everyone (no matter your experience), you can join our industry experts on this affordable, Guild accredited course and cover all the essential tips and tricks you need to know.
THE PRINCIPLES OF MAKE UP
Our make up training course combines practical and theory work to arm you with the knowledge and skills you need to begin your career as a make up artist. On this two day course, you’ll cover everything from hygiene to colour theory, contouring to brows (and much more), meaning you can attend even if you have no prior experience.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
- Hygiene & professional industry practices
- Contraindications & consultation
- Skin types, tones & conditions
- Colour theory
- Kits & brushes
- Eye shapes, liner & lashes
- How to fill in brows with a bespoke finish for every client
- Face shapes & symmetry
- Lip shapes
- The perfect lighting to work in (no matter your set up)
- Corrective techniques
- Finally, you’ll create a full look for a client